Truck Accident Lawyer Dallas Texas – Truck Accident Lawsuit Dallas TX
If you have lost a loved one due to the negligence or carelessness of another, you have important legal rights. Call us today to get the facts. Call Toll Free 1-866-777-2557 and a Dallas Truck Accident Lawyer will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your claim. This is a free, no obligation case review and there are no legal fees unless your family receives money at the end of the case. Time is limited, so please call today.
Truck Accident Lawyer Dallas TX
The Data on 18 Wheeler Incidents
The seriousness of truck crashes are no joke. They encompass sizable vehicles that routinely travel at high speeds, which could end in intense injuries together with property damage. An 18 wheeler incident could be devastating, and fatalities are not unheard of. Some of the connected stats may likewise be unexpected.
Substantial Facts Highlights:
Research in the last few years reveals a reduction in the number of accidents and fatalities connected with sizeable trucks Then again, massive trucks are still frequently associated with critical and fatal collisions.
• As per the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA),, there were more than 400,000 recorded collisions that include sizeable trucks in 2014.
• Those accidents caused more than 85,000 injuries, which comprises of 3,424 deaths.
• Most fatal larger truck collisions involve two vehicles.
• The majority of fatal mishaps transpired on rural roads, and roughly one-quarter of accidents happened on Interstate highways.
• Most crashes occurred during the week, and only just about a fifth of mishaps occurred during the night.
• In 2014, there were 10.7 deaths caused by sizable trucks per one million Americans. This was a 1 percent increase from 2010, even though overall fatalities are down.
• Most 18 wheeler accidents are property damage only.
• Dangerous materials were released from the cargo department of a large truck in just about twelve percent of incidents, most of which were flammable liquids.
• Over 50 percent of large truck collisions encompass a truck tractor tugging only one semi-trailer; double semi-trailer mishaps only made up two percent of all lethal incidents in 2013.
• Semi drivers between 25-65 years old are involved with the majority of lethal collisions.
• It’s usually the driver/passenger that’s killed (and not the truck operator) during incidents concerning huge trucks.
Truck Accident Lawyer Dallas TX
Causes of 18 Wheeler Crashes
The FMCSA furthermore monitors various prospective triggers of 18 wheeler collisions. Like normal car accidents, big truck mishaps would be a result of a range of factors, both internal and external. Human error, as with the vast majority of automobile collisions, is the single most frequent trigger of large truck collisions. It’s been found that 87% of truck accidents are to be blamed on human error. Ten percent of truck crashes are due to troubles with the vehicle, such as the tires or the brakes. Only three percent of crashes are due to the outside environment.
Amongst the most prevalent errors is that the big truck leaves its travel lane, be it into another lane or off the road. Another widespread error is that the truck is driving too quickly for the conditions. This could be a result of the weather or other undesirable road conditions or because of cargo shift or truck system problems. The 3rd most frequent circumstance may astonish you: rear-ending another vehicle occurs in over one-fifth of 18 wheeler accidents.
Truck Accident Lawyer Dallas Texas
Investigating cases involving:
18 Wheeler Accident Dallas TX
semi truck accident settlement Dallas TX
truck accident settlement amount
commercial truck accident settlements
truck accident attorneys Dallas TX
tractor trailer accident lawyer
Truck Crash Lawyer
Truck Wreck Attorney