Truck Accident Lawyer Irving TX – Truck Accident Lawsuit Irving Texas
If you have lost a loved one due to the negligence or carelessness of another, you have important legal rights. Call us today to get the facts. Call Toll Free 1-866-777-2557 and an Irving Truck Accident Lawyer will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your claim. This is a free, no obligation case review and there are no legal fees unless your family receives money at the end of the case. Time is limited, so please call today.
Truck Accident Lawyer Irving TX
Truck incidents are usually extremely critical. They encompass giant vehicles that frequently travel at high speeds, which may well contribute to serious injuries as well as property damage. An 18 wheeler incident may be catastrophic, and fatalities are not unusual. Some of the related figures may moreover be surprising.
Did you know…?
Research in the last few years denotes a decrease in the number of collisions and fatalities concerned with big trucks On the other hand, big trucks are still normally involved with critical and fatal incidents.
• As stated by the FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration), there were in excess of 400,000 documented accidents which involve massive trucks in 2014.
• Those collisions lead to well over 85,000 injuries, which covers 3,424 fatalities.
• Two vehicles were included in the majority of fatal big truck accidents.
• The majority of lethal collisions occurred on rural roads, and roughly one-quarter of accidents came about on Interstate highways.
• Most mishaps came about all through the week, and only around a fifth of incidents transpired during the night.
• In 2014, there were 10.7 deaths caused by enormous trucks per every million Americans. Since 2010, the total deaths lessened, but interestingly enough, it still attributed to a 1 percent increase.
Property damage is statistically the most frequent sort of accidents tied up with 18 wheeler incidents.
• Unsafe substances were released from the cargo department of a big truck in approximately 12 percent of collisions, many of which were flammable liquids.
• Over fifty-percent of big truck accidents entail a truck tractor pulling just one semi-trailer; double semi-trailer crashes only composed 2 percent of all fatal incidents for 2013.
• Most semi-truck drivers who’re involved in lethal accidents are between the ages of 25 and 65.
• Trucker deaths form only a small part of the deaths for truck accidents; the majority of deaths are other drivers or passengers mixed up in accident.
Reasons behind 18 Wheeler Incidents
The FMCSA does more than only file 18 wheeler mishaps, but it tracks their plausible causes at the same time Whilst checking the explanations behind large truck crashes, it’s significant to take a look at both internal and external factors. The greatest cause of big truck crashes is driver error. It makes up about 87% of all big truck accidents. Complications because of the vehicle (e.g. faulty brakes or tires) represent 10% of the crashes The external environment accounts for the left over 3%.
Among the most frequent errors is that the large truck leaves its travel lane, be it into another lane or off the road. Speeding, or even moving too fast (but within limits) for the present conditions is another typical error that’s reason for distressing occurrences. This can be because of the climate or other unfavorable road conditions or because of cargo shift or truck system complications. Lastly, we also have the dilemma wherein a vehicle rear-ends the other, which shows up in over twenty percent of documented 18 wheeler incidents.
Truck Accident Lawyer Irving TX
Investigating cases involving:
18 Wheeler Accident Irving TX
semi truck accident settlement Irving TX
truck accident settlement amount
commercial truck accident settlements
truck accident attorneys Irving TX
tractor trailer accident lawyer
Truck Crash Lawyer
Truck Wreck Attorney
If you or a loved one have been injured in a truck wreck, you may be entitled to a financial compensation. Call us today to get the facts. Toll Free 1-866-777-2557. This is a free case review. There are no legal fees unless you receive money at the end of the case. Call now.